To be eligible, nonprofit clients should:
- Have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Employ at least 3 paid, full-time staff
- Maintain an operating budget of at least $350k
- Be located in and have a mission that benefits the NYC, Philadelphia or Silicon Valley area
- Not promote a specific religious or political belief
Note: Prior PennPAC clients are welcome to reapply at least 12 months after engagement completion.
To further assure success of our projects, we look for organizations with
- Executive Director sponsorship and key staff member commitment (estimated at 8-10 hours per month for primary contact)
- Organizational readiness – not facing a major disruption such as change in leadership, major infrastructure project, all-consuming gala, etc.
- Proposed project represents a high priority, strategic challenge with implementation feasibility
- Flexibility to meet with consulting team outside business hours (most volunteers are professionals volunteering in their spare time)
- Commitment to provide post-project feedback and follow-up metrics at six and twelve month intervals after the project