Are you ready to play a pivotal role on a PennPAC project? PennPAC offers two consulting engagement leadership roles, Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader, for those who are ready for the next step, seek a resume boost, and/or want to increase their impact on nonprofits in their community.
The Team Leader is the most critical role to the success of a PennPAC project, serving as the primary client interface and team “quarterback” who guides the process from beginning to end. The Team Leader is supported by a team of skilled volunteers, including a Deputy Team Leader and four consultants and is advised by the Liaison.
Deputy Team Leader
The Deputy Team Leader works closely with the Team Leader, providing support, sharing key project management tasks and serving as a sounding board.
- Demonstrate and strengthen your leadership capability
- Fine-tune your project management skills
- Enhance your resume
- Build relationships with nonprofit leaders–both management and Board members–and a deeper understanding of the nonprofit sector
- Increase your impact on nonprofits in your community
- Lead a team of highly skilled volunteers
- Mentor fellow Penn alumni
- Provide the leadership necessary to ensure the ongoing success and growth of PennPAC
- An experienced PennPAC Liaison dedicated to your project to provide background, training and support as needed to help ensure project success
- Team Leader Toolkit–extensive project management and presentation template materials
- Training via calls and written materials
- Cohort of other Team Leaders/Deputy Team Leaders to exchange ideas and network with
- Conference rooms provided for meeting space
- Recruitment of your consultants
- Serve as the main point of contact with the nonprofit client (Team Leader)
- Clarify workplan with the client
- Serve as the project engagement managers, delegating and coordinating work with the team of consultants
- Keep the project on track to meet all deadlines
- Draw upon your best consulting, management and leadership skills to guide the team to its final client recommendations
“The PennPAC team was just phenomenal. I cannot say enough about them. Each team member complemented one another and provided a wide variety of skills sets. The PennPAC team provided a solid analysis of our situation. The team has now brought us to the next tier. I couldn’t have paid people to do a better job. The PennPAC team has made a significant positive financial impact on our organization. Due to the new pricing model recommended by the PennPAC team, we have increased our client base and revenue.”