Gifts of $500—$999
Gifts of this size permit us to invest in the technology, tools and staffing to solicit nonprofit applicants, recruit volunteers and expertly assign each pro bono team with the respective project.
Gifts of $1,000—$4,999
In celebration of our 10 years of service, PennPAC is launching a special fundraising campaign to raise $50,000 to sustain our work and grow.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the PennPAC Impact Circle! A dynamic group of donors at the $1,000 level and above, the Impact Circle is passionate about PennPAC’s mission, excited to support our organizational growth and new programs, and wants to have a meaningful impact on the nonprofit sector. In addition, there are some special perks this year, including:
- Recognition in our 2021 annual report, and
- The opportunity to participate in an exclusive PennPAC event.
Help us serve more nonprofits and continue making a difference for 10 more years.
Gifts of $5,000 or higher
PENNPAC’s ADVISORY BOARD:
Join PennPAC’s Advisory Board, a powerful collaboration of like-minded individuals taking PennPAC to new heights! Learn more.
PROGRAM FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES:
Gifts of $5,000 or greater underwrite the necessary support for a specific initiative or project, including our Mini-Project initiative, Coaching program, or Adopt-a-Project Opportunity.
- Mini-Projects are shorter in duration, less formal and less structured in nature than regular projects, enabling PennPAC to address a more diverse set of challenges faced by nonprofits.
- PennPAC’s Coaching program provides targeted guidance to start-up or small nonprofits, as well as those organizations looking to brainstorm or seek advice on a specific, strategic issue.
- Adopt-a-Project or an entire semester of engagements to support our impact on nonprofit clients.
Learn more about our Giving Opportunities and our Advisory Board.
Of course, gifts of all sizes are welcome and greatly appreciated. At whatever level you choose, your support will permit us to expand our efforts and reach even more volunteers and nonprofits.