PennPAC offers 3 types of pro-bono consulting:
- Project teams are made up of 6 people – a team leader, deputy leader and 4 consultants.
- Projects last 8-10 weeks and consultants work 3-4 hours/week.
- Consultants attend 3 in-person meetings with the client.
- PennPAC completes at least 10 full consulting projects annually.
- Nonprofit clients all have a defined need or challenge for our team to address.
- Project teams have 2-3 people with an assigned team lead.
- Projects last 6-8 weeks and consultants work 3-4 hours/week.
- Mini Projects are ideal for volunteers with limited time or who require flexibility.
- PennPAC completes 2-3 Mini Projects each year.
- Nonprofits have targeted needs that can be addressed in a shorter time frame.
- PennPAC has begun offering coaching to a range of small and start-up nonprofits.
- We are building a cadre of alumni who have experience in management, leadership and operations to support new nonprofit leaders.
- Volunteers will conduct one or more phone calls over a defined period of time based on the needs of the client.
“PennPAC brings volunteerism to another level – your contribution isn’t just your time, but your expertise. And you can see your impact not just through one event, but across the entire organization.”
“PennPAC exceeded all our expectations. The team, coming from all different backgrounds, was so thoughtful and organized. They took our idea and produced a very tangible product for us. Thank you for a great collaboration!”
“We had our final presentation last night and I have to say the last 10 weeks were so rewarding! I’m not sure who gets more from PennPAC, us or the organizations we’re helping. ”